|Phillips Career Solutions has an immediate vacancy for a Marketing Manager to be based in Galway City.
The successful candidate will have a degree in marketing together with extensive experience working in the construction industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review of Hardcopy CIS issues to obtain opportunities.
- Follow up on CIS Online to obtain full project details and confirm interest.
- Calls to architects/potential clients and follow up.
- Preparation of Expressions of Interests, Sales Presentations and Online Email Links to Promotional Documents.
- Customisation of Expressions of Interest.
Design - Graphic Design
- Follow up on sales leads from In House Leads.
- Follow up of external Leads Media, Referrals, Company Expansion announcements, IDA announcements etc.
- Preparation of Expressions of Interest/Preparation of Private Pre Qualification
- Review of County Council Planning Applications.
Website and Social Media
- Creation of In Design Graphic Design EOI Submissions.
- Updating of project sheets and new business presentations on a continual basis for new business submissions in both Office Word and InDesign Software Packages.
- Design of dividers, cover sheets, divider sheets, labels etc.
- Setting up of online links to Brochures and additional Project Sheets for new business opportunities submitted by email.
- Online marketing via Linkedin, Facebook etc
- Management of the backend system of the website.
- Website continual updates.
- Compression of images for web.
- Website over haul in terms of adding image gallery and updating information.
- Email Marketing with links to Workspace