|Our client, a leading contractor, requires a Building Services Engineer for a permanent position based in Dublin.
Manage and support the Cleanrooms Business Units’ Design Build technical activities, to ensure timely delivery of all Design Build technical output to client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Statutory and regulatory compliant technical delivery of the Design Build technical output.
- Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Identify, carry out and manage Design Build product planning and develop supply chain vendors relationships to meet current and future needs and expectations.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV below or contact Bobby on 021 233 9120 quoting reference WPC244.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team in order to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
Competitive rates on offer.