24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Building Services (M&E) Coordinator
Entered: 22 Sept 2017
|Salary: €50000 - €70000
Building Services (M+E) Coordinator
Salary - €60k to €70k DOE plus transport, pension, bonus
Our Client is one of Ireland's largest Main Contractors, a highly reputable company who have a strong ethos of promoting a Work / Life balance for their employees, and strive to ensure there is always enough staff to cover each of their projects.
They work on projects nationwide and in the UK, with an in house Building Services division. Their main body of work consists of new installations / refurbishment works in Office Blocks, Industrial Plants, Shopping Centres, Hotels, Apartment Developments, Hospitals and Government Buildings.
A major project on the outskirts of Dublin requires a Building Services Co-ordinator. Initially you will be managing the procurement of large scale free issue Electrical Panels and equipment, and some mechanical equipment.
• Liaising with supervision and control of all subcontractors and suppliers
• Meet programmed dates by active monitoring
• Procurement Programming Drawing Production
• Attend regular review meetings with professional team
• Productivity control, measurement and quality
• Maintain variation log in conjunction with project QS and advise client of additional
costs as they occur.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Services Engineer/Co-coordinator to join a leading main contractor who offers excellent salary and employment conditions.
|Apply using your CV:|