|Electrical Building Services Engineer
6 Month Contract
Our client have an urgent requirement for an Electrical Building Services Engineer specifically with experience of Data Centre design and handover.
Your principal role will be the management of construction and design documentation for major projects in compliance with Design Team and Building Regulations and ensuring BC(A)R and QA requirements are adhered to.
To be considered for the role you must:
- You will be responsible for putting together Design and Handover packs for M&E Installations, integrating BIM and managing project end requirements.
- You will be able to produce accurate AutoCAD drawings.
- You will be competent to review project files for compliance with standards/protocols.
- This role will provide the opportunity to work on Prestigious M&E Projects - Specifically Data Centre Facilities
- Hold a 3rd Level Qual. in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical.
- Have at least 5 years design and layout experience of building services with specific experience in the design of Data Centre Facilities.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Engineering terminology and be competent in Reporting and designing Specifications, Schedules.
- Be proficient at formulating procedures and maintenance protocols.
- Have a good working knowledge of BIM Modelling for Building Services Eng.
- Experience with both LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data centre environments.
- Have experience putting together handover packs for M&E infrastructure in Data Centre facilities.
- Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD / REVIT / BIM
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical).
- Have excellent communications skills
- Be competent at liaising with a multi-discipline Team.
- Be capable of prioritising tasks, co-ordinating and delivering project on time.
Ideally you will:
- Have relevant experience working with a Building Services Consultancy or Building Services Contractor / Mechanical Services Contractor.
- Be able to review and identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications.
- Have experience compiling Test packs, FTOMs and O&Ms.
- Have experience in provision of design for Data Centre facilities.
- Understand Environmental Control Systems and BMS.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Strong technical and commercial acumen.
This role offers the potential for a qualified and experienced Engineer to join a dynamic, progressive team, constantly engaging in new technologies and concepts.
This is a contract role with a view to extension dependent on performance and need.
Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable dependent on experience, suitability and fit of the candidate.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Aoife O’Moore.
E: email@example.com Tel: +353 1 6390397 (desk) +353 87 1821637 (mob)