What is required?
We are seeking a highly motivated CAD Technician to join our Client’s team, located in Dublin.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD
- Contact Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Issue drawings with covering letters/emails
- Amend drawings in accordance with Client’s instructions
- Update the relevant Database(s) as required
- Seek advice from Senior Designers/Engineers
- Communicating relevant information to other departments
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director
- Act in a professional manner when communicating (both spoken & written) with our Client’s and their Architects / Engineers
- Produce accurate layout drawings for our precast products
- To seek advice and guidance from a Senior Designer/Engineer when needed
- Understand the duties required under the Health & Safety at Work Acts and the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
What you need to have
- Looking for minimum of 5 years’ experience in Cad
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Curtain wall detailing
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit
- Opportunity to work remotely from home 4 days out of 5.
- Senior CAD technician already on Site and need to assist with upper 2 floors on prestigious Dublin City Centre development
- Competitive salary offered to successful candidate
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give Michael O’Hara a call to discuss in complete confidence.