Our client is a market leader in building offsite modular construction systems. They work on - offices, school buildings to medium and high rise hotels, residential blocks and student halls.
They are now seeking to recruit a CAD Technician (Structural) to be based in Nottinghamshire.
- HND/HNC qualification or equivalent
- Be comfortable with the use of CAD Software: Autodesk, REVIT, Autocad and/or other 3D modelling software such as Tekla, Vertex or MWF.
- Previous experience working in a design role in the construction or support business
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines and to also report back to the project design manager in relation to design programme progress
- Responsible for producing preliminary structural and fabrication design and model information on assigned schemes.
- Aid the Project Design Manager/Engineer in demonstrating structural compliance of the design solution
- Take part in internal workshops when neccessary to facilitate the development of the structural design and incorporate design info from third parties and subcontractors to ensure design elements are fully coordinated with the company design.
- Collaborate with production and Site Management teams and operatives, to ensure design info is produced correctly in line with the overall design programme and communicate effeciently
- Fabricate and release packages of fabrication design information for release internally and externally as required.
- Fulfill design activity in line with the requirements of the 1S0 9001 Quality Management system and maintain appropriate paperwork records
- Supply programme updates and reports to the Project Design Manager as are deemed required through the project life to allow coordination
Interested candidates please forward your C.V to: Caroline.email@example.com or call Caroline on: 020 8427 8437.