24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Entered: 23 July 2018
Draughtsperson/CAD Technician required for leading main contractor to work with Site team and Design Engineers and convert designs into technical plans/schedules/temporary works design.
Responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material, and equipment requirements.
Experience in computer-aided design (CAD) software and preferably be familiar with Civil Engineering and Marine Works.
• Liaise with engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs.
• Drafting for temporary works design.
• Measurement of volumes for earthworks and roadworks.
• Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
• Create Reinforcement bending schedules.
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
• Identify potential operational issues and redesign works.
• Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.
|Apply using your CV:|