Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Contracts Manager Civils
Entered: 21 Mar 2018
Our client an established and leading Civil Engineering and Demolition contractor who specialise in delivering major basement construction, demolition and civil engineering on projects to the highest standards of quality and execution for both large and small contracts.
Due to their continuous expansion, they are now in the market for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team, based mostly in Dublin and some areas of Leinster.
This is a key position, reporting a Managing Director, and responsible for the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven track record of employment up to present and with experience in the following areas
• Underpinning, piling and topdown walls, sheet trenching
• Control and Management of water
• Construction of basements, intermediate suspended floor, stairwells and lift shafts
• Water proofing services and underfloor services and drainage
• Degree qualified in civil engineering
• 10 plus years’ experience
• Business development and presentation skills
• Ability to assist with tendering, submissions and project management
• Good business acumen in relation to financial performance of projects
• Proven track record of employment and project delivery from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected company in business for years and with long terms plans
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please forward your cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Gerry on 087 2790360
|Apply using your CV:|