Junior Site Engineer
Our Client possesses a strong reputation for building quality and excellence.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Site Engineer to join their team in Clare.
The Successful Candidate will be offered a fulltime position pending on performance
- As an Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and recording levels.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site
- You will plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site
- Liaising and reporting to the the Senior Engineer
- Liaising with the team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings.
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Min of 2-4 year’s relevant experience as a Site Engineer
- Strong Setting Out Skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your cv to Padraic at email@example.com or call 087 9259990 for a confidential conversation