Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Junior Site Engineer
Entered: 16 July 2018
|Salary: Eur40000 - Eur45000 per annum
|Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Junior Site Engineer in Dublin City Centre. Our client is a large Tier one Main Contractor offering career progression and a rewarding team environment in which to learn.
What is required
* You will join a large multi-disciplinary team and report directly to a Senior Engineer on site.
* You will be responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site
* You will be responsible for checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct.
* You will be liaising with relevant stakeholders and sub-contractors whilst overseeing quality control and safety on site.
What you need to have
* You will be a Site Engineer with a minimum of 1 years' experience, ideally spent with a Main contractor.
* You will be degree qualified and have a knowledge of leveling/setting out equipment.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 today
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here. https://www.buildstaff.ie/privacy-policy/
|Apply using your CV:|