A Top Five leading contractor have an exciting opportunity to join their very successful construction team in Tullamore as a Senior Engineer.
As a Senior Engineer:
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with company's health, safety and environment management system requirements
- Setting out of building works on various sites within the company's operating area
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Plan and schedule the work and efficiently organise the site in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines
- Assist with the digital computation of construction quantities for tendering and measurement purposes
- Attend regular meetings with the section engineer/sub agent/agent to update on progress of works
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force through general foreman and or supervisors, monitoring the work of any subcontractors to complete the work as per customer's satisfaction
- Oversee quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensure that regulations are adhered to
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials for use in the construction / maintenance, to check whether the materials are as specified
- Supervise and ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on technology and modifications required for a simpler and cost saving mechanism
- Prepare necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorised by the client after their inspection
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace
- Follow and maintain Company standards of quality in accordance with company quality system requirements General management and co-ordination of digital engineering information
- Land survey and mapping tasks including production of drawings
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
In return for the right candidate the client are willing to offer stable long term employment and a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE