Setting Out Engineer (Dublin)
Our client has a strong reputation for building quality and excellence. They successfully tendered and negotiated projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in South Dublin.
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.