Site Engineer (2340)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client is one of the top Irish Main Contracting Firms working in all sectors.
The company seeking an experienced Site Engineer (Civil) to work from for the month of June with their team in Cork.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer (Civil)
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Relevant degree
- Min of 5 years experience as a Site Engineer (Civil)
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your cv to Killian at email@example.com or call 0879259990 for a confidential conversation.