Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Site Engineer / Civil Engineer
Entered: 16 July 2018
|Salary: Eur50000 - Eur55000 per annum
|Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Site Engineer / Civil Engineer in Dublin city centre.
What is required
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
* Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
* Ensuring that all materials and work performed are as per specifications.
* Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
* Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
* Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
* Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
What you need to have
* Minimum 3 years experience on a similar project.
* Setting out with EDM / GPS and levelling; ability to use Total Station.
* Record keeping and site administration skills.
* Site management skills.
* Safety aware and ability to assist our PM with the management of HSE on site.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 today
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here. https://www.buildstaff.ie/privacy-policy/
|Apply using your CV:|