Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Entered: 16 July 2018
|Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are inviting applications from Site Engineers in the Sligo/Donegal/Leitrim to join our client, one of Ireland's most successful Main Contractors. This role will involve leading and managing a crew for Planned and Emergency Maintenance on the ESB network in the Sligo/Donegal and Leitrim areas.
What is required
* The purpose of the role is setting out, levelling the site and surveying the site.
* Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
* Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction, and agreeing prices for items.
* Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
* Liaising with any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project.
* Attending regular meetings with consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
* Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
What you need to have
* Minimum 4+ years experience required.
* The right person will be able to ensure setting out and site quality control is carried out to the highest standard.
* This is a greenfield site and the Senior Site Engineer will need to have supervisory experience.
* Must be total stations and GPS proficient.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.
|Apply using your CV:|