Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Site + Senior Engineers - Multi-million Euro project
|Location: Dublin City Centre
Entered: 16 July 2018
|Site and Senior Engineer - Dublin
Azon Recruitment have been retained by a top General Contractor working on a multi million euro project in Dublin City and are actively seeking applications for a range of engineering positions from Site Engineer to Senior Engineer, with a minimum of 2-6 years' site experience, dependent on the role based out of Dublin
Engineers will be based on site and will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the Company and also assist them in achieving the role of Chartered Engineer, if applicable. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected, progressive Company.
Duties of the Role:
* Setting-out from engineers' drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
* Reading + interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
* Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
* Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
* Liaise with client's representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
* Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
* Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
* Ordering and control of materials on site.
* Maintaining the site records - site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills + Experience required for the role:
* Engineering Degree/Diploma
* Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
* Minimum 2-6 years' experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
* Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
* Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality + programme
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Full driving license
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|