Your role will involve:
Supervision of Labour Quality Control
- Assist Site Manager in the general supervision of all direct employees and subcontractors.
- Keep accurate time sheets for direct labour and subcontractors
- Liaise with Site Manager and forward on details of weekly Site Inspection Plans to Design Team every Friday.
- Record all site inspections by Home bond and Design Team Members and ensure that all documents received are filed in BCARS Quality Management Folder per house number
- Liaise with Site Manager site clerk, Subcontractors & Purchasing Manager HO in compiling weekly materials requisitions.
- Check goods receipts dockets and sign receipts ensuring that goods received are to correct quantity and quality ordered. Record and report all discrepancies.
- Assist in the taking-off of quantities of materials for ordering purposes.
- Plan ahead cognisant of lead in times to ensure that there are sufficient materials on site at all times to meet the work programme.
- Carry out accurate monthly stock takes of all materials on site and feed information through to QS HO for payment application valuation purposes.
- Schedule materials for ordering (per house type as far as is reasonably practicable eg cills lintels door-sets, sanitary ware etc. to facilitate ease of ordering, record keeping and traceability.
Health & Safety Management
- Provide adhoc information to QS as requested.
- Keep accurate records spreadsheets of work completed by Subcontractors for both Valuation and payment to Subcontractors purposes.
- Accurately record details time and materials, photographs, sketch diagrams of all variations and potential variations.
- Ensure that all statutory forms GA1 GA2 etc are completed and filed on a weekly basis
- Ensure that accurate records of all site inductions, tool box talks, evidence of safe pass CSCS tickets where appropriate are maintained on site.
- Ensure that all details of PSDP PSCS HSA site visits and site audits etc. are collated and maintained filed)on site.
- Ensure that all necessary risk assessments and method statements are maintained on site
- Ensure that all subcontractors safety statements and method statements are received prior to any works taking place, and are maintained on site.
- Ensure that all information necessary for the Safety File is collated and maintained filed on site
- Assist with the onsite administration function generally
- Liaise with SM in routinely sending out RFIs to the relevant Design Team Members and accurately maintain records of same.
- Collate all necessary information and inputs required for two weekly Contractors Progress Report.
- Collate all project documentation relating to assigned Design Ancillary Certifiers inspections Chase and upload all necessary completion certificates DoPs etc in a timely manner to ensure a complete handover file for each unit is available at Practical Completion.
- Maintain sample submittals schedules and accurately record details
- Maintain records of all Architects & Engineers instructions
- Maintain up to date Drawing Register
For more information, please contact Charlotte on 0719128266 Mobile 0868447443