Construction Manager - Semiconductor
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client are a multinational engineering contractor with offices in Ireland, currently looking to hire a Construction Manager with Semiconductor experience on a permanent basis in Dublin.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Leads the construction teams, in close cooperation with the Project Manager, in assembling and controlling the required manpower, equipment, materials and tools required to complete the project.
- Advises the Project Manager in determining and procuring tools and materials to be delivered at specific times to conform to the work loads and schedule.
- Coordinates with his construction discipline managers in directing and supervising site personnel engaged in construction activities.
- Discusses and reviews with Project Manager the project Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirements, to maintain project on target.
- Receives reports from subordinates, and forwards to Project Manager for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure conformity with specifications and quality requirements, and provides technical advice to resolve problems.
- Department on-boarding and induction (procedures, guidelines, policies, etc). Collaborates with his construction team in directing and supervising personnel.
- Champions staff on the job training with skills training programs, with the aim of increasing worker skills and personnel development.
- General Contractor management, Stakeholder management, Vendor management, working close with SPOC, PE, & Work Group
- Lead the work group during construction phase, directing PE, SPOC, GC & A&E to fulfil the deliverables of the project
- Ensures all his departments have effective resources and perform with expected efficiency and productivity.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree / Professionally Qualified
- Experience in Semi-conductor Industry
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE