SENIOR SITE MANAGER, GREENWICH
Our client is one of Ireland's leading principal contractors. With a national and international presence, they have an enviable and ongoing portfolio of large scale, multi million pound new build and refurbishment projects across multiple sectors.
With a history that spans over 40 years, incorporating the latest construction engineering technologies on all of their projects whilst utilising sustainable and cost effective development practices with a focus on health, safety and environment considerations, they have delivered on a wealth of key projects, have won a number of construction awards for their works
With an enviable order book, our client wishes to appoint a senior site manager to oversee one of their key projects; the development of a mixed used development in the Newcastle area .
The successful senior site manager shall demonstrate
· A proven track record of delivering similar types of residential new build projects on time and within budget from inception to completion as a senior site/project manager
· Proven strong management skills and ability to build and lead professional and efficient project site delivery teams
· Experience on overseeing RC Frame builds
· Excellent communication and motivational skills to drive projects forward. Sound knowledge of Contracts
· A willingness to go that extra mile
· Proficient IT skills
· A trade background, particularly carpentry, would be advantageous.
For more information on this role and to arrange an interview, please send your detailed CV, together with documented details of your completed projects through ASAP.