Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
180 Templeogue Rd,
Terenure, Dublin 6W
Tel: +353 (0) 1 910 4044
|Location: West Dublin
Entered: 23 July 2018
|My client, an established general contracting company are recruiting a Project Contract Manager for a new €15M healthcare project in West Dublin.
The project will have a full, experienced site management team and the Contract Manager will have the overall responsibility for the project.
· Overall project team leader.
· Ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with the contract documents and all relevant current building regulations.
· Responsible for the overall safety standards during the construction phase, responsible to the Safety Director.
· Ensuring the project has adequate resources e.g. manpower, plant, subcontractors, materials, facilities and management.
· Liaising with the client, design team, local authorities and utility companies.
· Managing and monitoring the performance of the site team.
· Ensuring the quality of workmanship is maintained at a high level at all times.
· Ensuring the company QMS and EMS standards are implemented and maintained.
· Monitoring the financial performance of the project from commencement to the end of the defects liability period.
· Preparing a baseline programme prior to commencement on site, monitoring and updating the baseline programme on a regular basis, ensuring that fortnightly programmes are prepared in line with the baseline programme and that milestone target dates are met.
· Preparing progress reports on a fortnightly basis.
· Ensuring that all necessary contractual correspondence is issued.
· Attending design team and client meetings as required.
· Chairing fortnightly or weekly site team meetings.
· Assisting all members of the site team in all aspects of duties if required.
· Representing the company in a professional manner at all times, carrying out duties in the best interests of the company.
· Cooperating with all various departments within the company.
· Degree qualified.
· Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with general contractors.
· Previous experience on a healthcare project would be a definite advantage.
· Excellent safety record.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
|Apply using your CV:|