|Top Recruitment is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to recruiting and developing skilled and semi- skilled operatives.
My client, an established general contracting company are recruiting a Project Contract Manager for a new €15M healthcare project in West Dublin.
The project will have a full, experienced site management team and the Contract Manager will have the overall responsibility for the project.
- Overall project team leader.
- Ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with the contract documents and all relevant current building regulations.
- Responsible for the overall safety standards during the construction phase, responsible to the Safety Director.
- Ensuring the project has adequate resources e.g. manpower, plant, subcontractors, materials, facilities and management.
- Liaising with the client, design team, local authorities and utility companies.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the site team.
- Ensuring the quality of workmanship is maintained at a high level at all times.
- Ensuring the company QMS and EMS standards are implemented and maintained.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the project from commencement to the end of the defects liability period.
- Preparing a baseline programme prior to commencement on site, monitoring and updating the baseline programme on a regular basis, ensuring that fortnightly programmes are prepared in line with the baseline programme and that milestone target dates are met.
- Preparing progress reports on a fortnightly basis.
- Ensuring that all necessary contractual correspondence is issued.
- Attending design team and client meetings as required.
- Chairing fortnightly or weekly site team meetings.
- Assisting all members of the site team in all aspects of duties if required.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times, carrying out duties in the best interests of the company.
- Cooperating with all various departments within the company.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with general contractors.
- Previous experience on a healthcare project would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent safety record.
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.