Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
180 Templeogue Rd,
Terenure, Dublin 6W
Tel: +353 (0) 1 910 4044
Senior Contracts Manager
|Location: West of Ireland
Entered: 23 July 2018
|We are recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to work in the Wast or the country with an established contractor. Our client is a well-known and respected contractor who operate in the; Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Pharma, Energy and Heritage sectors.
You will be suitably qualified to degree level coupled with 10+ years’ experience in managing multiple contracts in excess of €5m in value, ensuring safe and efficient construction practices at all times.
Experienced Project Managers with suitable experience looking to progress their career may also be considered.
· Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a time scale & commercial prospective.
· The recruitment of effective project teams.
· The organisation of work programmes and updates – must be proficient in MS Project or similar.
· Coordinating Project and Site Managers on various sites.
· Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met.
· Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
· Work closely with the Directors and Project Managers to support and recommend strategies and identify any potential risks or issues and work to find appropriate resolutions.
· Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management.
· Serve as the point of contact for the company on all contractual matters.
· Act as contractual “middleman” between company employees and clients, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
· Maintain contractual records and documentation and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, progress reports and programme and other documents for all projects.
· On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations.
· Proposing suitable changes to design to improve savings, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality.
· Provide guidance on contract matters to Project Managers or other operational staff, including training to new Project Managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
· Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
· Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
· Handle on-going issue and change management
· Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful
|Apply using your CV:|