Design Manager - Longford
Entered: 19 Sept 2018
Design Manager - Permanent - Longford
We are looking for a strong Design Manager for a €150 + million project in Longford. This role will be working with one of Ireland's leading main contractor's with a long-standing reputation for delivering high class landmark projects. They are specialists in large scale construction projects across residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors.
- The design manager will be able to eliminate problems before they arise. They will have a fantastic eye for details, and be able to provide best options for their budget.
- Ideally with a background in engineering / design / architecture, and will have worked with a main contractor for 5 plus years.
- The design manager will work closely with the commercial lead and the main contracts managers for this project.
- Will oversee the day-to-day operations in the design department
- Will work with other departments in large organizations. They coordinate with product, sales or marketing teams to create the right product presence, design, or logo. Design departments are integral to the success of a product as consumers often are attracted to a product or judge its quality based on its outward appearance, labels and other design elements.
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.