Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Design Manager South Dublin
Entered: 22 Apr 2018
|Our client is an established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects nationwide. They specialises in all aspects of build construction including commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects. They now have a site based role for a Design Manager on a 100-million-euro residential project Donnybrook region South Dublin
Design Manager will manage the timely delivery of technically compliant, cost efficient quality design solutions for the project.
• Managing the timely delivery of a cost effective design that is compliant with the main contract obligations.
• Identify and manage risk from drawings, specifications and project programme
• Establishing the scope and design responsibilities for sub-contractor work packages and the associated design and procurement programme
• Scheduling and chairing workshops with design consultants and sub-contractors
• Establishing design deliverables and associated issue dates with design consultants and sub-contractors and allocate design deliverables to the work packages
• Supporting construction and commercial staff with the management of change to ensure design and commercial aspects are mutually compatible
• Ensuring as-built details are properly recorded and models and drawings revised accordingly
• Promote buildability and value engineering solutions
• Applicants will ideally have the following qualifications & experience:
• A Degree in a construction/design related qualification
• Experience of working within the construction industry, specifically on Design and Build,
• New Build and Refurbishment projects.
• Good knowledge of current CDM and Building Regulations
• Experience of managing document management systems
• Competent user of Microsoft packages e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word
• Ability to use AutoCAD essential
Excellent Package on offer
Please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com or contact Gerry on 087 2790360
|Apply using your CV:|