Our client is a leading off-site building solutions construction company who design, manufacture and construct modular pods for projects across the UK. They work in the education, residential and hotel sectors, as well as custodial, military and student accommodation, offices and retail outlets.
They are looking for a Project Design Manager that will be responsible for executing the design in accordance with the projects design deliverable directing and coordinating external design partners and the internal project design, using CAD Technician resource allocated to the project.
About the role:
• Supporting the contract manager dealing with the client team on design related issues
• You will be responsible for executing the design in accordance with the projects design deliverables directing and coordinating external design partners & CAD Technician resource allocated to the project.
• As the Project Design Manager you will be the primary technical contact for the project, liaising with the Contracts Manager & Project Manager from the construction team, who will be responsible for managing the overall project.
• Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC Level, have professional accreditation with relevant institution.
• Be able to produce structural calculation to verity steelwork designs against British Standards and Eurocodes.
• Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD Software: preferably; AutoDESK Revit, Auto DESK AutoCAD, and or other 3D Modelling software.
• Have experience working within a design role in a construction business
• Have experience of managing members of a design team, including the allocation & monitoring of design workload.
• Ensuring design risk assessments are created and appropriately maintained for each project in a timely manner to satisfy our Clients requirements.
For further information on the position above, please apply with your C.V or send your C.V direct to Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org