Electrical Engineer - Senior/Intermediate
On behalf of our client, a leading International M&E Engineering specialist, we are currently accepting applications for the role of Electrical Engineer for a major Data Centre project in Dublin.
The successful candidate will support the Project Manager and will ensure the following:
- To plan the development of a Data Centre with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Must have 5 – 10 years post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- Experience with EMS / BMS / Fire Alarm / Lighting and small power
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power is essential
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
Please forward your current CV to John Halpin at Euro Executive Recruitment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages.