We are looking for a competent Construction Civils Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers and plant onsite. As the point of reference of both workers and engineers, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Monitor attendance of construction crews
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Resolve problems when they arise
• Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and HSE guidelines
• Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
• Full Driving License
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Problem-solving abilities
• Current relevant qualifications (SSSTS or better.)
Required licences or certifications
• SSTSS or better
• Driving License
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.