Vacancy Ref. 01516
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an Electrical Foreman for a role based in Dublin. This candidate will be based on a large Data Centre project in the area. The ideal candidate will have held a similar position on similar projects previously.
- To support the Construction Manager
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- To carry out inspection checks and internal audits
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- To manage and train apprentices in accordance with company policy
- To assist Construction Manager to plan labour & material resources.
- To reduce costs as far as possible.
- To check all materials before you install them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications.
- To advise the project manager when you are doing work which is not part of our tender.
- To advise the project manager when you are prevented by others from working efficiently.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully Qualified Electrician with a minimum of 5 years management experience on large industrial/pharmaceutical projects
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Priorities and allocate time according to priority
- Assess relative risk and allocate time accordingly
- Effective communication and team working skills