Our client is market leader in project delivery– delivering on cost, quality and timescales, and they are at the forefront of modern and innovative building techniques. It is their outstanding commitment that has helped them grow their business to become one of the most successful construction companies in Ireland. They have a highly trained fast paced work force and they are now seeking a Finishing Foreman to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent role located in Cork.
Role of Finishing Foreman:
- The day to day management of all sub contract and site teams.
- The day to day management of all labour activities.
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the programme requirements.
- Maintaining high quality construction standards at all times.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Attending site meetings as required.
- Ensuring documentation is collated and stored in line with company policies.
- Ensuring that all day-to-day tasks are completed
- Ensuring all operatives are clean & tidy
- Carrying out any reasonable request of a similar nature as directed by Management.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all employees/sub-contractors are properly trained on use of plant equipment,
- Conducting themselves in a safe working manner.
- Implementing any improvements required.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ideally have experience on commercial, residential and industrial projects
- Extensive experience with Concrete
- Must have a mature attitude towards work.
Please send your CV to Padraic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 925 9990 for a confidential conversation chat