| Our client a leading Irish building contractor with a proven track record managing construction projects in commercial/office, residential, industrial, healthcare, fit-out and refurbishment sectors are currently seeking to recruit a Finishing Foreperson to join their team in the Greater Dublin area.
To manage the activities of directly employed staff and subcontractors to ensure the effective delivery of production targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help deliver relevant production targets and milestones, either for a whole building or for sections of a project.
- Ensure the Company’s QA procedures are adhered to and that works meet quality standards and specifications, through close supervision of subcontractor personnel, with an emphasis on the finishing trades.
- Implement the Company’s health, safety and environmental plans, carry out safety inspections and ensure management of safe access and egress routes.
- To ensure that works are carried out in ways that are compliant with latest design team drawings.
- To check that materials required are available and/or ordered.
- Focus on the elimination of waste in their work areas.
Key skills and objectives:
- Management of operatives and trades directly employed personnel, and monitor their performance against their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that site personnel are suitable qualified and certificated prior to commencing on site.
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on +353 949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant qualifications, possibly a trades background
- Planned, organised approach and an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to lead and manage teams, subcontractor personnel and others
- Good verbal communications skills
- IT skills (including email)