BSS are recruiting an experienced General Foreman to work on Residential projects in Dublin.
Our client is a successful Sub-Contractor with an outstanding record on extensive Residential Builds.
An annual salary of up to €55K is commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate must have a Trade Qualification (Bricklayer) or hold a qualification in a construction discipline. You should also have over 10 years of construction experience. Previous experience on House & Apartment projects is highly desirable.
- Managing all site activity
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Oversee the site set up encompassing layout, staff accommodation, welfare facilities, storage access and egress and monitoring on a day to day basis
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Implement Health & Safety procedures
- Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget
- Ensure subcontractors are managed in an effective manner
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact David Kavanagh on 087 0903616 and email your CV to email@example.com. David specialises in recruiting Site Managers, Foremen, Document Controllers, and Site Administrators. He has an extensive list of clients, including industry leaders in the Commercial, Residential, Educational and Healthcare sectors.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.