Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Wicklow
Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a permanent basis.
- Assist Project Quantity Surveyor (QS) and / or Senior Quantity Surveyor as directed.
- Obtain Material Requisition sheets from Site Management.
- Assist QS with preparation of material schedule
- Check design team drawings, specifications and / or schedules for all changes and provide re-measures as required.
- Measure and weight all rebar schedules including any re-measurements as required.
- Assist or carry out all re-measures for sub-contract payments.
- Assist or carry out all re-measures for internal valuations.
- Produce list of material on site for external valuations.
- Assist or carry out re-measures for sub-contractors final account.
- Assist or carry out re-measures for our final account.
- Assist in preparation of sub-contract costing and payments.
- Assist in picking up contra charges against sub-contractors.
- Assisting in preparation of internal and external valuations.
- Assisting in preparation of fortnightly cost report.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly cost report.
- Attend sub-contract and internal meetings as directed.
- Liaise with sub-contractors for return of sub-contract documentation.
- Assist in general administration duties as directed.
- Make regular visits to site; generate site records and maintain detailed records.
- Maintain schedule of Subcontractor appointments
- Maintain schedule of Subcontractor documentation and chase Subcontractor for return of same
- Assist with Procurement / Estimating Dept. as required.
- QS degree or relevant qualification
- willingness to learn
Please send your CV to email@example.com to Aoife or call me on 01-4569899