|Environmental Health & Safety Officer
Vacancy Ref. 01090
- Implement policy and procedures on site
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training,
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety
- Experience working on civil projects extremely advantageous.
- Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar role required
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org