Job detail view & apply
|Euro Executive Recruitment
Core House, Pouladuff Road, Cork
Orchard Business Centre, Citywest Dublin
Tel: 021 206 6078
Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 17 Oct 2017
|Health & Safety Advisor
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for a new project in Co. Kilkenny. This role presents an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to progress their career with once of Ireland most respected building contractors.
• Implement policy and procedures on site.
• Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
• Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
• Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
• Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
• Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
• Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
• Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liase with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
Please contact Denis Casey on 021 206 6078 or email email@example.com
|Apply using your CV:|