Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 19 Mar 2018
|Our client, a large main contractor, requires a Health & Safety Officer for a civil and building project in Waterford.
We need someone with the following experience:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 2-10 years' H&S experience on a live construction sites
- Will be experienced in heavy civil and building works
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
There is a 12 month contract on offer and you will be working under the safety lead on the project.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC306'.
|Apply using your CV:|