Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Junior Safety Officer
Entered: 30 Mar 2017
|Our client, a leading main contractor, requires a Junior Safety Officer for a 12-month project in Co Cork.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' experience ideally in the construction industry
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Safety Officer.
This role will ideally be commencing in mid February. Competitive Salary on offer.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC162'.
|Apply using your CV:|