|Lead Health & Safety Advisor
Vacancy Ref. 01172
Supported by the Group Health & Safety Director, this presents a great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Europe with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Full expat package on offer, including flights, transport, accommodation, and subsistence allowance.
- Implement policy and procedures on site
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace
- Incident free healthy sites to be an absolute priority
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work in tandem with the Group HSEQ Director.
- Encourage workers to maintain precautionary measures needed to ensure a safe workplace.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your cv in confidence to Kevin@aaeuro.com
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
- Exposure to significant data centre projects.
- Experience of developing and carrying out Health & Safety training.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications.
- 5+ years’ experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large construction site.
- Experience of conducting audits, inductions & safety procedures.
- Possess the ability to manage large scale, high headcount construction sites.