Safety Officer - Cork (2103)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client provides world-class construction and construction related services across a diverse range of industries and sectors. They have a number of tailored professional services as: Construction Support Services, Design & Build, Fitout, Infrastructure Investment, Public Private Partnership, and Project Management. The company seeking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer to work with their construction team in Cork.
Primary Responsibilities as Health & Safety Officer
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees working on site.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for
- Tool Box Talks inductions ect
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have 3-4 years’ relevant industry experience
- Have strong self management skills.
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
- IT skills required, ie. Microsoft Office.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.