Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Entered: 30 Mar 2017
|Salary: NEG DOE
|Our client, a medium sized construction company, requires a Health & Safety Officer for a role based in Limerick.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' H&S experience in the construction industry
- Will be experienced in Civil works
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
- Will have their own transport and be willing to travel nationwide to visit sites
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC183'.
|Apply using your CV:|