Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Junior or Graduate Safety Officer
Entered: 28 May 2017
|Salary: NEG DOE
|Our client, a medium sized civil contractor, requires a Health & Safety Officer for a role based in the South West but will also be expected to travel to different locations with the projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification.
- Ideally have 6 months to 2 years H&S experience in the construction industry although a graduate will also be considered.
- Experience in road works would be a bonus.
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems.
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork.
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks.
- Be proficient in IT.
- Will have their own transport and be willing to travel nationwide to visit sites.
- Must be dedicated and have a hard-working mentality.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC209'.
|Apply using your CV:|