|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Senior Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 23 Apr 2018
Health & Safety Officer (Tier 1 Contractor)
Our client is interested in hiring an experienced Health & Safety officer for a Pharmaceutical project in West Dublin.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
· Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
· Carrying out inductions and other site specific training packages
· Implementation and enforcing of daily and weekly EHS programmes.
· Assisting the Project EHS with all aspects of the day to day co-ordinating of site activities
· Attending weekly site meetings
· Conducting weekly audits
· Reviewing EHS documentation
· Maintaining the site records
Desired Skills and Experience
· Recognised Safety qualification (minimum Diploma)
. 5 years Main Contractor expeirence
· Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
· Be proactive and work on own initiative as well as a strong Team Player
· Enthusiastic and driven individual
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Sean @ BSS on 01 707 1012 today.
Sean specialises in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyors and Health & Safety Professionals from Graduate to Senior level across the contractor and consultancy sectors around the country. He has a vast base of clients including Tier 1, Large Main Contractors and Small-Medium Contractors/Sub-contractors as well as top consultancies that are working on a multitude of projects nationwide.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction industry providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements.
|Apply using your CV:|