- Azon is working with one of Ireland’s most respected main contractors when it comes to their reputation for how well they take care of their staff, suppliers and subcontractors.
- This company is a top 5 contractor with regards to turnover and delivers some of the country’s highest-profile projects.
- A job with this company is a career and Azon has received fantastic reports back from those we have placed within it.
- Business performance and improved market conditions are driving the need to recruit for an expanding construction team.
- Azon is accepting applications on behalf of the company for the position of a Senior Health and Safety Adviser.
- You will enjoy the benefits of a development focused business which supports career progression through education, close mentorship, real responsibility and the opportunity to gain international experience if you wish.
- Continuous Professional Development is encouraged, and you will be fully supported in your journey.
Job Summary and Purpose
- You will be responsible for all aspects of H&S on site. Your primary role will be to help create safer construction sites. You will be responsible for ensuring safety statements, legislation and company policy are implemented from by site management.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure all relevant safety documents are completed and filed correctly according to the safety policy. You will facilitate site health and safety meetings.
- You will likely have a qualification in Health and Safety and will at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role working with a main contractor.
- You could be coming from a construction background or other high standards industry such as pharma, semiconductor or equivalent.
Please contact Hannah on 01 5549294, firstname.lastname@example.org or forward your CV through application to this job ad.