What is required?
At BSS we are looking for a Senior Safety Advisor based in Limerick to join our client, one of Ireland’s leading main contractors.
- Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
What you need to have?
- Experience in Pharma would be beneficial
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must have previous experience on a project in excess of €30million
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call on 017071012 to discuss in complete confidence.