|A company that provide high quality design & build, main contracting, interior fit-out and project management services to public and private sector clients throughout Europe is looking for a M&E Coordinator for the Leinster region (Meath, Wexford, Wicklow, Carlow) to join their rapidly growing company.
- To interface with a multi discipline project team, to advise the team and fully integrate and coordinate the MEP works into the overall construction process.
- To manage the MEP works team and sub-contractors acting as the facilitator between the contractors’ project team and the sub-contract works.
- Interface with the client in all aspects of the MEP works.
- To monitor all phases of the sub contract works, including, planning, engineering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Ensure that the sub contract works are installed in accordance with the contract documents including drawings and specifications.
- Ensure that the sub contract works are undertaken in accordance with the project safety plan.
- Coordinate the sub contract packages with the main contract works and other sub-contractors with weekly meetings.-Instigate the planning of the sub contract works and review of progress against targets set.
- Coordinate the sub contract builders work drawings with the structural and architectural drawings.
- Ensure that the works are installed in accordance with the drawings, specifications and other requirements of the contract.
- Regular and concise reporting of the status of the sub contract works, timely system walk downs, demonstrations and snag lists.
- Implement a project specific quality assurance plan at each stage of the project.
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in a safe manner utilizing the project specific safety plan.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Previous experience as M&E Coordinator with Contractor / Consultant offices
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Project
- Willing to contribute and adhere to the quality and safety requirements of the operation