Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Entered: 16 July 2018
|Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking an Intermediate Electrical Engineer on behalf of an internationally recognised Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor, having a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
The successful candidate will support the Project Manager and will ensure the following:
* To plan the development of the project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
* To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off's and out to tender schedules.
* To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
* Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
* Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
* Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
* Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
* Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
* Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
* Carrying out document control, recording + transmitting information
* Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
* Must have 6 years+ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
* Experience working in a Data Centre Environment
* Experience in M + E Commercial Projects
* Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
* First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
* To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages.
If you would like to know more, give Brendon a call on +353 87 261 4324 to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
|Apply using your CV:|