Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
The company seeking an experienced M&E Surveyor/Estimator to work with their team in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as an M&E Surveyor/Estimator
- Preparation of project budgets and cost plans for agreement at meetings
- Meeting Project Managers and Sub- Contractors to ensure that the brief is fully understood.
- Reviewing of contracts and ensuring compliance at all times
- Manage and forecast the cash flow for the projects
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Monitoring Site progress against Planned
- Pre-Qualification of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Take-offs of M&E drawings
- Provide assistance to management on Bids and tenders
- Identify, analyse and report on trends within the project
- Compile and submit variations on a monthly basis
- Work closely with employers, design team and subcontractors to identify contractually critical items
- Manage the reporting process and ensuring it is in line with company policy and highlighting any exceptions to Senior Management
- Prepare and present commercial project reports for internal commercial meetings
As an M&E Surveyor/Estimator you will have
- 3-4 years’ experience in a contracting environment
- Degree Qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail and experience of the design build process
- Experience in M&E Projects
- Good level of legal awareness and competence in assessing contract documents and requirements
- Be proficient in MS office applications – Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, take-off software.
- A proven track record of quantity surveying fundamentals is essential for this role
- Good oral & written communication skills
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.