|Senior Mechanical Estimator
Vacancy Ref. 01433
Mechancial Estimator required for an ambitious M&E contractor in the Dublin region. Role offers progression opportunities with established company, and opportunity to develop skill set in process and pharmaceutical sector.
- You will be responsible review of tender documents for traditional tenders and design build projects.
- Material take-off, calculating labour and material to develop an estimate and assisting in the bid proposal process with senior management.
- Responsible for the Bid Process in conjunction with senior management
- Assembles Bid Documents.
- Prepares Estimate (perform Take off).
- Prepares and sends Preliminary Scope Letters.
- Completes Estimate Summary sheet.
- Prepares required bid forms / documents.
- Meets Bid Schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- You have proven knowledge and experience in design and estimating of mechanical tender documents
- Knowledge and experience using design / detailing / BIM software a plus.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and work under minimal supervision required.
- You must have good communication skills and basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time required.
- Ability to interact with co-workers and customers in a positive manner required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.