Construction Planner - Consultancy
Entered: 19 Sept 2018
Our client are a Construction Planning Consultancy who are currently looking to add another Planner to their current team on a permanent basis. The role is based in Dublin and is Full Time.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in engineering
- 3-5 years relevant planning experience in the construction Industry, preferably main contractor experience.
- Experienced in programming software and BIM would be an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously, is pro-active and results driven.
- This position will require approximately 20% travel (Europe and potentially Middle East)
The successful candidate would be joining on a full time basis and will be based at their office in Harold's Cross.
The position will involve working on client tenders and ongoing live project planning management. The role offers the opportunity to work with highly specialised and experienced planners as well as a great amount of variety.
They have an ever growing base of clients, working across construction sectors, and on some of Europe's most interesting construction projects.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE