Facilities maintenance Planner/Scheduler required by Facilities Management and M&E Building Services client.
A highly experienced professional and competent Facilities Management and M & E Building Services Contractor is looking to add to their axpanding team.
Their team has over 20 years’ experience in construction industry and have completed some of the most noteworthy projects in the country. They offer the complete Building Services suite of services from design through coordination, programming, procurement, installation, testing, commissioning, demonstration, handover and complete life cycle care.
Due to continued expansion, they have an immediate vacancy for a Facilities maintenance Planner/Scheduler in the Dublin office.
· Log and action all reactive call requests from clients to comply with strict SLA.
· Deal with daily customer & contractor queries.
· Scheduling all planned preventative maintenance visits for a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
· Scheduling all quoted works for a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
· Ensure availability of all materials and equipment for engineers in advance of calls.
· Ensure all progress is captured in updates to the CAFM system.
· Track planned v actual progress of the PPM schedule.
· Generate Purchase orders where required.
· Keep a log of any issues preventing the progress of work orders.
· Ensure all statutory requirements are achieved across contracts.
· Produce weekly and out of hour rotas.
· Other duties as assigned.
Min +4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Working knowledge of FM industry.
Excellent recall and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise work.
Ability to make decisions and work without close supervision.
Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
Applicants must have a relevant 3rd level qualification or relevant industry experience.