Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Entered: 24 June 2018
|We have a requirement for a Planning Engineer to work a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor on a large commercial build in Dublin.
As Planning Engineer you will develop the most appropriate method and sequence to ensure the projects are completed timely, safely, and on budget.
• Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities
• Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
• Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
• Maintains and updates stationary & rotating equipment technical records, prepares technical reports, helps in generating data for inputs to budgets, methods/procedures, equipment replacement, etc.
• Supervises training programs for new employees
• Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources
• Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
• Prepare cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects
• Verify critical paths and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution
• Monitors progress periodically and compare it with the baseline planning
• Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team
• Prepares the monthly Progress reports
• Prepares the monthly Labour histograms
• Accumulates, collects and analyses data and information required for planning
• B.E/B. Tech/BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Minimum 4 years of experience in planning
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Primavera and computer literate
• Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement
Please send cv details to Gerry Keigher to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply using your CV:|