Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
180 Templeogue Rd,
Terenure, Dublin 6W
Tel: +353 (0) 1 910 4044
Assistant Contracts Manager
Entered: 17 July 2018
|My client, a Dublin based contractor have a vacancy for an Assistant Contracts Manager. My client has over 30 years’ experience and is one of Ireland “top 20” contractors. They specialise in new build and refurbishment projects throughout Ireland in the residential, education, healthcare, pharma, industrial and commercial sectors.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer, Site Manager or Project Manager to progress towards Contract Management.
The successful person will work closely with an experienced Contracts Manager and will be given the guidance, training, and support to enable them to progress to Contracts Management.
· Degree qualified – Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with reputable general building contractors on a variety of projects.
· Good general construction knowledge.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ambitious person with aspirations to progress to a senior level in construction.
· Site or project management experience would be beneficial.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Programming experience would be a distinct advantage.
· Team player will the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
This is a good opportunity to join a company who are offering the training, guidance and experience required to fast-tack your career to Contracts Manager.
|Apply using your CV:|